Tuesday, August 16, 2005

By the way have you seen my brother lately


I was pulling into Corner Coffee last week when I should have been at home getting dinner ready and I was really missing my family. I was going to check the email drop a post or two and then get on my way when I saw that Mark was online. We got on Hello and sent some pics back and forth including this one with The Jackson and his wife Melissa. Good lord he's looking good. The stripes are slimming I'm sure but that only counter acts the 20 that the camera adds. When all the math is done we are still looking at one good lookin young man. Well done young lad, you almost look like you fit in with a wife that hot, almost.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's almost as handsome as his big brother! You must have stunning parents. :)

dave said...

i like jackson's cell phone belt clip. it's so metro sexual.