Sunday, March 28, 2010

Less here but more over there

You may have noticed that the posts on this blog have been a bit sparse lately. If so you are very astute, if not then carry on as usual there is nothing to see here. I have been doing a lot more writing at a new website that I have created called Stay At Home Dad Portland. This new website is a blog that is targeted to the folks that dig the daddy bloggers scene and who are interested in hearing tales of parenting from a dads point of view, in this case me. It has been more and more successful with comments on nearly every post and more readers each day. The content is still about Finn, Henry, Ian, Beautiful, and I but it is little more anonymous. Written for bigger audience than this blog was meant to reach. I will still be posting here with videos, pictures, and other stuff but it will continue to be sparse for a while. Please come over to sahdpdx.com to check out the new site if you are interested in getting more frequent posts. Thank you all so much for continuing to support my narcissistic need to be heard and if you just want videos of the boys without reading all that other stuff that's alright too. Again thanks

1 comments:

jamie said...

Personally, I just want contact with you James. Cause I love you so much!