Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Math

There are some funny new math equations here. I have this friend that came into our well established group of friends a bit late and he tried like the dickens to fit in. He was and probably still is a real good tennis player but he had never played ping pong and we were playing us a lot of ping pong. So this guy practices and practices and become consumed by the game. We have come to learn that consummation is M.O. for our friend, but at the time it was pretty funny to us. He would start a conversation with a ping pong challenge and not give up until you played him. I am a terrible player so he beat me pretty soon after starting and then worked his way up the ladder. I am not sure if he ever beat Kyle, our undisputed ping pong champion, but my guess is he is still practicing if not.

0 comments: