Wednesday, January 30, 2008

T-Minus 6 days.......

A week from today we are heading to the hospital to coax our son out. Kate had another ultra-sound where we found out that the little guy is quickly passing up “little” and moving towards “hefty”. He is already bigger then Finn was when he was born and he is not due until Feb. 17 if you believe the first date. The ultra-sound lead the Dr. to change the due date to Feb. 6 which is when our induction was already scheduled. How about that! There is something far less magical about an ultra-sound on a full term baby. You can’t see anything really. I did get a good look at his kidneys and his spine and he looks good, seems like all his working out in the womb is paying off. We do have a name picked out but I’m not putting it up here until he is born, I want that post where I announce it. If you want to know email me or call and we will tell you. We aren’t trying to keep it from anyone I just want his name to be introduced on this blog when he is. Well that’s the news.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet the Little Viking!