Wednesday, May 04, 2005

A season for change

Some of you may have noticed some changes to the page. You are very perceptive and will be rewarded with a CD is you leave a comment and tell me what you think.

No longer pregnant a Blog about being pregnant is just creepy. Instead we have a blog about me. I'm not much, I know, but I'm all I think about and all you should think about as well. That is not true at all but if you want to follow along please come back often.

I went with Green because green is spring, new life, rebirth, and all that. Kate and I are looking for a house to fix up and I will be posting often on that process as well as posting on what a tool I am in day to day life. Those who know me are well aware that I will have plenty to write about.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy sharing it.

1 comments:

Sparky said...

Very nice, looks like spring, a time for renewal, change, growth. I like it, it is pleasing to the eyes. The other page was to stuffy. To "old smokey library" for me. This is more like the you I know. Peace out. Sparky out.