Thursday, May 05, 2005

We gonna party like it's your b-day

Yesterday I turned 31 though my wife seemed to have missed the memo. Of all the well wishes and singing I received my wife's was not amoung them. She forgot, or she thought it was May 4 on Thursday not Wednesday and only realized it when she had to write down the date at work. When she came home she was so apologetic but to be honest I didn't even notice that she didn't tell me happy birthday. Kate tried to make it up by making me dinner. She turned on the oven to make some biscuts but then checked her email. I made the biscuts and the soup (beef for me, vegatable for her) and served my wife once she finished on the computer. So to recap, no happy birthday in the morning, then she played on the computer while I made the birthday dinner she offered in retribution. If she wasn't so damn cute I would be upset :)

0 comments: