Tuesday, January 17, 2006

All the news that is fit to Print

I passed my test so I am A+ certified through and through and I am now studying for Network+
I went to the Colts - Steelers game on Sunday and witnessed the drama first hand (thanks Tom!)
Kate and I painted a couple rooms in the house with paint procured with a Sears Gift card over two years old. By Kate and I painted I mean Tom and I of course as Kate went shopping with her mom instead of painting. Pregnant girls can get away with anything.
Kate has an interview on Wednesday Morning for a Temp job helping people get Temp Jobs.
Jesse and Carly are coming for a visit early next month Sweeeeeet ahh
my mom and Dad have taken in another teenager. They have a foreign exchange student from Brazil for the semester and all I can say is that is one lucky kid.
That's all I can think of right now, hope you are all doing well on this gloomy rainy snowy gray day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
Just wanted to say that I can't wait until we come for a visit. Jesse and I are SO excited ... see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Aye dios mio, yo voy a las Indianapolis pronto! Ah Cha Cha Cha!

Kyle said...

congrats on the certification. Give Jesse a kiss for me and give Carly a loving shake of the hand.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the A+ cert. Go for it on the network cert! I have gotten tired of messing around inside computer cases and avoid it if at all possible... but I still like to do the network stuff... and help poor defenseless businesses realize how crucial it is to maintain good backups. It only takes ONE disaster, yanno?

Jeff McCann (jeffm@softshare.com)