Wednesday, January 11, 2006

IT is going to be a boy, or it is a boy, or it's going to be...


We had our first and probably only ultra sound today and what an experience it was. I was blown away at that alien looking being growing in my wide's belly. There was a spine and little feet. There was a fave and and hands clasped together. There was movement and changing expressions. There was life and it was almost too much for me to absorb. Because of our recent reproductive history I have continually worried whether or not there was something real in Kate's belly and today was a resounding yes. I will try to write more about how it was and how it felt but for now there is a crazy alien picture that to me is beautiful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I second that James, that is a beautiful picture. I too am beyond words. Congradulations

Kyle said...

and yes I forgot to tell Mel about this...just in case you are wondering it's "Kyle sucks" - 100, "Mel Sucks" - 0. I've got quite a bit of ground to make up here. Congrats congrats! Very exciting.

Anonymous said...

Whoa!!!