Friday, February 24, 2006

Work: Panera

I am working from Panera tonight for a little 3 hour shift to help cover some missing bodies. I am available to chat with student silly enough to be doing their homework on a Friday night. So far there have only been two people and I have been able to read a lot, chat with Compton about all things basketball (including, but not limited to: Lakers playing well, Zeke is the worst GM ever, DMarsh for Kmart might be the ugliest trade we have made, and That's Amare coming back soon), and retooling the web page. I have also had a chance to get in some great people watching and enjoyed a roast beef on asiago bread, don't tell Kate. There is a commercial with the dude working in the coffeee shop and it is supposed to make you want to get some all the time wi-fi but I don't know. I kinda like the scenes and smells of the whole thing. This working from Panera is not a bad gig, not bad at all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please rework the web page again it is harder to read. What is Panera?

Anonymous said...

Never mind about reworking the page it was just the fact that I was viewing the page from a Mac it came up all whonky.

It actually looks pretty good.