Wednesday, April 09, 2008

2 Months, 5 shots, and 1 angry baby

Henry is 2 months old and for that he gets painful shots in both legs. Happy birthday son, the ones that start at the year mark get better. Henry has been super angry and uncomfortable for the last 20 hours and it is a huge difference from regular Henry. Regular Henry smiles at you and goes to sleep when you wrap him up. Angry Henry screams uncontrollably every couple of minutes. I hope the soreness goes away soon and regular Henry comes back, I don't want him to be in pain but I'm also pretty selfish and I have both boys tonight while Kate is at work and I would like to have a quiet night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, Esme's first shots messed her up for a couple of weeks- sleeping schedule, eating, drastic moodswings...and resorting to violence.

Hope Happy Henry comes back soon.

Anonymous said...

Poor Henry, have you tried a little tylenol? wish i could hold him, even if it was crabby Henry! love kris