Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Spring Fever

Henry is getting way more smiley lately. We can all get him to smile but what really gets me is watching Finn try to do it. Henry starts to smile and then gets this wide eyed look of fear on his face as this blond bulb head is coming in for a kiss. He goes from joy to “Holy Crap!” in two seconds flat. Finn has gotten better about driving his bulltruck over Henry and Henry has gotten more OK with it. I know that they are going to have a lot of fun with each other as they get bigger and I think Finn is anxious for that to start.


We are a little more then a week away from a trip to AZ for an extended weekend. After a couple of days of nice weather here in Portland we are back to the cold dreary spring that we have yet to grow to love. The warm desert days are looking better and better. I’m pretty excited to see my brother and sister in law as well as my sister and her family. Basically all the boys I grew up with relocated to AZ so it will be a nice family reunion. I’m excited for them all to get to see Finn again and meet Henry. There is a gang of kids that Finn will get to play with and since Grandma and Papa are coming with us too, a gang of people that Kate and I will get to play with. It’s spring break right, we can get our party on.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Henry is looking so cute! I can't wait to meet him some day! Em