Friday, June 17, 2005

Comment thanks

Jaime, Kyle, Kris, and Jesse thank you so much for taking the time to drop a comment every now and again. Jaime chimes in on every post and is the league leader by far. She is like Barry Bonds in his steriod prime. The comments mean a lot to me, I love reading them but most of all I just love seeing your names on them. I don't feel so far away from everyone when I read those names and know that for a little part of the day we were both thinking of the same things.

So if you have anything to say in response to a post, or a question you want answered, or a random thought on any subject at all, just think WWJJK&KD!

2 comments:

dave said...

who's jaime?

Anonymous said...

Good question Dave, I like to think I'm his #1 Auntie but he still can't spell my name what does that say????