Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Treasure Hunting

Take a second to look up to the top right corner of this window right now. See the Next Blog button sitting up there? Have you ever clicked it? I have. I do it a lot after posting and I am amazed by some of the things I have found. I recently got a comment from a Karen who I imagine does the same thing and some how came across my offering to the gods of the SuperHighway. If you find your self with some time to waste I suggest clicking on that rabbit hole up there and seeing where it takes you.

Here are a couple sites I came across today:

GotNathan - The past post is a letter to God and the comments are others letters to God as well. A great read.

Kirk and Sarah Go To Paris
- Interesting letters from a couple that moved to Paris from Colorado.

Arkansas TV News - All you wanted to know about the TV news scene in the land of Bubba.

Happy Hunting!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mornin'james
just wanted to thank you for finishing up the office, and helping tom pull it back together again,it looks so great! hope you think so too.
well I am here today for 7 hours, and only 3 pts. one at 2,one at 4, and one at 6. To say the least I will be very bored.come have lunch with me if your are in the neighborhood of Macys. Kris

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm just curious about your blog's name... have you actually read "Stranger in a Strange Land"? If not, consider this my recommendation!

Kyle said...

my treasure hunt brought me freak upon freak, but this lady takes the cake:

http://monstercrochet.blogspot.com/

what the hell are those things?

Anonymous said...

Oddly enough my treasure hunt took me to New York City.

Anonymous said...

Here was my first one:

Info on "Srudent" loans...

(Those who are going to school to learn how to make a good strudel)

http://studentloaninfo.blogspot.com/

I liked the monster one too.