Thursday, June 23, 2005

Game 7 Prediction

It is 8:00 Central and the players are running onto the floor. Even though this hasn't been a very good series to watch it is Game 7 and that hasn't happened in 11 years. So here is my prediction for tonight: San Antonio wins with Duncan coming on strong at the end. I don't think there is anyway that Duncan doesn't show up for 3 games in a row, and tonight he answers the bell and hit the free throws. I see Bowen guarding Billups down the stretch and someone (Rasheed Wallace) from Detroit emploding and getting tossed from the game.

There you have it, we will see if I'm right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job man, you hit it right on the head. I think that is the first NBA game I watched from start to finish, what an ugly game that was.

Anonymous said...

i think that Robert Horry should have been the MVP based on his overall performance in the play offs. You said it in your blog about Duncan not showing up for those games. However, Horry did and he kept them in the game with his consistency. I believe he was robbed of the trophy. I hope he knows in his heart that he is the true MVP!!