Thursday, May 25, 2006

New Subscribe Feature

I know a number of you have signed up with the brilliant BenC and his email that lets you know when this blog is updated but I have also added an email update of my own. It is located on the right hand side under the previous posts. This feed will give you the text of the post in an email so that those of you that are behind a curtain of web monitoring can still get any updates that you might want. I realize that it is incredibly arrogant to post this but there is a baby coming and those pictures could end up here, you don't want to miss that do you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, I signed up!

Anonymous said...

Oh my...I can't believe how many entries I missed. Can't believe you hooked me...excited for the new family member and those pics! I thought I should throw Ben's blog your way. He is attempting to get some good dialouge going and has written some sweet stuff.It is www.journeysomething.blogspot.com
I, myslef, have not yet entered the world of bloggers, but prefer to be a quiet onlooker, spying on my friends and family without their knowledge. It feels sort of sneaky or something. Love you guys and send Kate a hug.
Jen